Quality Policy Statement
Silvey Oils is an independent fuel supplier and distributor. We’ve been delivering domestic and business fuel for nearly 150 years and are also one of the country’s leading fuel card operators. We also supply a full range of lubricants and Adblue, a urea solution used in modern diesel engines to minimize NOx emissions.
We deliver a comprehensive range of fuels including diesel, gas oil and kerosene (home heating oil) as well as our exclusive high efficiency heating oils, betterBURN and betterBURNv, to customers across South West England and South Wales. We also offer a range of useful support services aimed at making your life easier.
Our fuel card division offers fleet operators and managers a range of fuel card options that give them access to fixed weekly fuel costs at up to 3,700 filling stations, and helps them to manage their company and fleet fuel costs more effectively.
As a company we are committed to providing an enhanced customer experience by providing our customers with high levels of service, high quality products and great value for money. We will achieve this via the promotion of continuous improvement throughout our company, and by setting and reviewing companywide objectives, whilst satisfying all applicable requirements.
To achieve this, management will ensure that all staff are fully trained and competent, operating against approved procedures within the Company’s Integrated Management System; and at all times “live” the Silvey values:
- We are authentic, trustworthy and reliable – we do the right thing
- We respect and protect our environment with a strong safety and compliance culture
- We value customer loyalty and are committed to providing a world class customer experience all day every day
- We value our staff and encourage and support their development to be the best that they can be
- We believe in sharing our resources to the benefit of the wider community.
Silvey Oils is certified to the ISO9001:2015 standard.